Monday, November 5, 2012

Whole Grains = Healthy, Right? - 5.11.12

I got an incredible amount of work done today on the Fraunhofer project.  Sometimes I think the most productive thing I do as a programmer is take a few days and don't program.  It helps to get a fresh look at a problem, especially when reorganizing large programs.
Ralf is gone for a few days, so I answered the phone a few times.  It's kind of scary to be trying to understand people's technological problems over the phone in German, which is hard enough in English.  One I solved right away.  I told two people just to email Ralf.
It was raining this morning when I went to work, and when 5:00 PM came around it was pitch black.  I face the prospect of only seeing the sun a handful of times the rest of the time I'm here.  But don't worry, I'm far from depressed.  I rediscovered my favorite cereal: Nougat Bits.  Imagine the chocolatiest cereal you could possibly eat while watching cartoons on a Saturday.  Now fill each piece with Nutella.  There, now you have what I'm going to eat for breakfast tomorrow morning.  I tried something similar in America one time, but it didn't compare.

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE bring some Nougat Bits home to us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure you want that. You'll never enjoy American cereal again afterwards

    ReplyDelete