Saturday, November 17, 2012

HSV - 17.11.12

Today I met up with my friends Nicolay and Emmely from Glückstadt and went to the stadium of the Hamburg Sport Verein. After listening to fans singing in the train and being pat down to make sure I don't have any knives or anything I would throw at the players like bottles or batteries, we got into the stadium where we found Aaron from Pinneberg.

We got there about an hour early, so we watched people wave big blue flags and watched the players come in the stadium. Once the game started, most of it looked like this:

The score was 1:0 for Hamburg against Mainz. It was exciting to see a goal.
Afterwards, they invited me to go to the Dom. "Dom" means "cathedral". I like cathedrals, and I haven't seen the Hamburg cathedral yet, so I agreed to go. We didn't actually go to the cathedral, though. We went to a festival near the St. Pauli stadium that is called "Dom":

We met with a few other people, walked around, ate Bratwurst, and rode the roller coaster with 2 loop-de-loops. It was much more exciting than anything I've ever seen in a cathedral.

No comments:

Post a Comment