Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Torino - 28.11.12

This morning I got up at 4AM, took a taxi to the airport, and took airplanes to Torino, Italy.  I was picked up at the airport and driven through the rain to Flexcon, our Italian distributors.  We got to know each other and discussed the week, then went to lunch at a pizza place in the style of Napoli.  After the Napoleon pizza, we had some zeppola, which is like a giant cream-stuffed eclair, but somehow much better.  Then the afternoon I started to go through the training materials I had prepared.  This group is much more advanced than I had anticipated.  When I was going to introduce the idea of our browser to them, they showed me some things they have done with the browser that I had never even thought of.  They kept asking questions while I was explaining things, so it was hard to stay on track, but we covered a lot of topics.
For dinner we went to a restaurant called Eataly, which is like an organic foods store with little restaurants in it.  We had some really good ravioli and some gelato.  It was really good, and I saw some interesting vegetables:

1 comment: