Thursday, November 8, 2012

Humdrum - 8.11.12

I got a lot of work done on my program today.  I got to the point where I could test a section of it.  Does it work?  Yes.  Am I surprised?  No.
I fixed a "bug" in my server program that caused problems because the version of Internet Explorer 8 distributed in Sweden uploads files differently than the rest of the world's Internet Explorer 8.  That's the world of internet development in a nutshell for you.
It rained today, and it was dark when I got out of the office.  I did my laundry, and the previous user of the laundry machine somehow removed their laundry 20 minutes before the cycle was over, so after I put my clothes and soap in I had to wait for it to "rinse" and spin before I could start.
When I got home, my roommate got mad at me for spilling on the stove he just cleaned.  What did I spill on the stove?  Distilled water.  I wonder how his day was.
I am completely unfazed and happy.  I've got a great weekend before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment