Monday, November 12, 2012

FHE - 12.11.12

This morning I went to work as usual and spent the whole morning proofreading code.  There is a lot of code in this project, and I want to use what's already been done, but it all needs manual proofreading.  After lunch, though, I went and bought a suit.  I need a black suit for my choir concerts in a few weeks, and I wanted a black suit anyway, so I broke up the monotony of the day by going and buying one.  Ralf's wife Anke came with me.  It was good to have someone with me who knows a little about clothes.
After work I rode my bike to Pinneberg (about 10km away) for family home evening with some of the people in the area.  It was fun.  We ate dinner and talked a lot.  We only have an organized FHE once a month because the young single adults are so sparsely dispersed, and most of them live with their families anyway, but I'm glad I got to go.
I listened to some music as I rode my bike back, and I stopped in the middle of a field in the country to look at the stars, which I haven't noticed since I came to Germany.  I'm not usually in the country at night, and it's usually cloudy anyways.  I would've uploaded a picture, but I don't have a fancy camera, and it would've looked just like it does anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment