Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Having fun isn't hard - 16.10.12

Guess what I've got!
That's right.  I'm cleverly covering up my number so you can't steal it and browse the Hamburg library system's extensive e-book collection online.  I can finally check out books to research for my capstone paper!  I figured since I have absolutely no social life in Quickborn I may as well not put it off any longer.  I also finished my novel I've been reading in the train.  I certainly recommend "Die Vermessung der Welt" for all of you German math fanatics out there.
I was looking through the library, and I found a book that stood out.  I flipped through it, and something about it was quite strange.  It took me a moment to realize that it was in English.
I also went to work and went to my class in Hamburg.  It's going well.  I've sat at a different table every class.  This week I sat with the Latvian, Tunisian, and Russian.  We're all foreigners, otherwise we wouldn't be taking an evening German class.

No comments:

Post a Comment