Monday, October 15, 2012

Even less of a social life than usual - 15.10.12

Last night I had to tell my roommate to leave the door unlocked.  It requires a key to go in and out, and I left my keys in Holland.  They're being sent by post, but they're not here yet.  I guess it's my own fault.
I got up and went to work in Kaltenkirchen.  I finished my training materials more or less, and so now I'm translating them into German.  It's stretching my technical vocabulary.  We had some frickin' Frickadellen for lunch.  There was another nice sunset on the way home.  The days are quite short up here.  Hamburg is further north than Edmonton, Alberta.
It seems like everything is happening in America.  Friends are getting married in Utah.  Austrians are jumping out of balloons and breaking the sound barrier in New Mexico.  Did you know that Red Bull is Austrian?

No comments:

Post a Comment