Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Working From Home - 25.9.12

Since Ralf is in Ireland, he said I could work from home, so I spent most of the day in my apartment, which has been transformed into yet another window office. I'm wearing my new pants and black socks. I am in Europe, after all.
I actually got a lot done. I figured out how to work with all this javascript nonsense we've been doing at work, and now I think I'm almost ready to train a few people who have requested training on javascript customization.
I took a few nice breaks and walked to "downtown" Quickborn. The first time I went to look at some nice Italian shoes I might buy, and the second time I looked at the train schedule for tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Nice curtains! ;-) I like to see where you spend your time. Is that a new shirt, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my shirt from the Provo marathon, which I've never run

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex I didn't know you were such a decorator. The blue polka dot walls and lace curtains really add a nice touch home feel :)

    ReplyDelete