Wednesday, September 26, 2012

To Dresden - 26.9.12

This morning I got up before sunrise and took the early train from Hamburg to Dresden. It took a few hours, but I got to Dresden with about half a day to look around. I started by touring what I thought was the treasury of Augustus the Strong, but it turned out to only be his palace and collections of medieval and renaissance art, porcelain, and armour. I'll have to see the treasury some other time.
I walked around the baroque part of town. I ended up buying the Italian shoes I was looking at before. I saw some interesting things,
and I saw some interesting people. This is my first blog video:
I actually did a lot of walking around town. It's a beautiful place. I watched a hot air balloon fly by. It seemed to fit in. I like the view from the bridge.
There are some interesting people here. Now I'm going to go to bed a little early. I didn't get much sleep last night, and tomorrow I'm going to learn about my main project I'm working on while I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment