Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dresden - 27.9.12

This morning I got up early, ate breakfast, and walked over to the Fraunhofer building by the Technical University of Dresden where I spent most of the day learning about  Stephan Seidel's PLC interface that I'm going to be working on.  It felt a little bit like Los Alamos to be checked into a research facility, but the rectangular East German architecture with long plain corridors felt like I was in a communist country.  On the way home, I saw the ideal woman and I was bold enough to take a picture of her.  She's tall, and she seems like a hard worker to me.
I walked through a large park that had a kids' railroad complete with miniature train stations and working railroad crossing signs.  Then I went across the river to Neustadt to see a show that was kind of like the German version of Flight of the Conchords.  It was a lot of fun, but now I'm going to bed late.

No comments:

Post a Comment