Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ward Activity - 9.22.12

Today is not only the day of the less-vernal equinox of the year, but it is also the day that my less-old sister becomes less-young.  That hasn't happened on the same day since 2009.  Happy birthday Sarah!
Today started out gloomy, but it became less so as the day went on.
I took the bus to the church in Pinneberg where we had a ward activity.  There were various exercise classes, and I haven't felt so weak in a long time.  We learned a bit about nutrition, and I learned a lot of vocabulary about nutrition.  Then we had a nutritious lunch of carrot/potato soup and bread with avocado/boiled egg spread.  It was actually quite tasty.  I had a good chance to get to know a lot of people. It seems like everyone I met was either a computer programmer or part of the Stank family.
I got home and didn't have any plans, so I went fishing with my Serbian roommate for the evening.

2 comments:

  1. I got a (free) exercise video yesterday: Pilates for Dummies. ;-) Well, it's a step in the right direction, isn't it??
    I love that you went fishing! Did you or your roommate get any bites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He caught a little fish, but he let it go. It was only about 10 centimeters long.

    ReplyDelete