Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Waiting - 18.9.12

I just got back from a little walk where I saw a hedgehog.  It reminded me of the first time I saw a hedgehog.  The German I was with said, "Look--it's an eagle!"  German word of the day: Hedgehog - Der Igel.
This morning I got up and called the Ausländerbehörde, the office that issues visas, or Aufenthaltstitel.  I absolutely need to get a visa, because I can only stay 90 days as an American tourist.  They gave me two extensions, and I left messages and continued to call them every 15 minutes until 2:00PM.  I got the information I need, and I'll apply for a visa tomorrow.  What a great day.  I walked around a little, went shopping, skyped with Chelsea, watched some TV, and did some leisure programming to pass the time.  Then I had an important skype call.

No comments:

Post a Comment