Thursday, September 20, 2012

das Leben geht weiter

It was a little hard to get up this morning since I was out so late last night, but I made it to work almost on time. It's quite flexible, though. A client near Bielefeld had sent some specific things he wants to learn when I go down there, and some of the things still need to be developed, so I worked on that all day, except for when we had lunch. It seems to be an everyday thing to have lunch with the Grubers when the kids get home from school.
I realized that for the first time in my life I have a window office.
I hurried home a little early because I had an important skype call at 11:30 California time, and I didn't realize that California is an hour behind Utah and New Mexico instead of an hour ahead, so I had 2 hours to make dinner and chill. I skyped with Sarah and Joshua to test the connection and pass some of the time, and it was nice to see them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like how I can post here without going to a new page! :-)
    I love that desk. Nice set up! Is that a NM calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's a New Mexico calendar!

    ReplyDelete