Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Long Expected Party - 23.8.12

I'm about to embark on an adventure.  I'm going to Germany.  My parents and I are leaving tomorrow morning, and we'll travel around western Europe for a few weeks, then they'll head home and I'll head to Hamburg, where I'll be working for fall semester.  I've been planning this for about a year.  This is a part of the BYU German internship program, and I'm being given some academic credit for my time in Germany, but I have to write a few papers, take a class, and keep a daily log, hence this blog.  I'm going to be posting to it every day, except tomorrow I'm going to spend all day in the airplane.  But today I'm just in New Mexico waiting for the time to pass.
I met a guy from Estonia today at overlook park.  You can see him in the picture.  It also rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment